Saturday, July 30, 2011

Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes

On to more Simple products, today I am reviewing Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes. Sometimes it is tedious to remove makeup with cleansing oil after a tiring day. What could be the most convenient form a makeup remover can take than a disposable towel?
This went great as a makeup remover for light makeup. I used it mainly before hitting the gym to remove all traces of makeup and grime on the face in a jiffy. (I feel like sweat and makeup mixed together can clog pores; it is always better to exercise with a clean, makeup-free face.) I can't say it is a complete cleanser on its own, but it can take the place of cleansing oil or cold cream, or any first step one uses as a makeup remover in dual-phase cleansing. 
In the packaging it says that it's free of alcohol, oil, perfume, and color. The ingredient list found in the picture above includes cetearyl alcohol and parabens, common irritants found in many beauty products. Sensitive to hypersensitive skins most likely would react to these ingredients, as I inevitably have. I found my skin reddish, dehydrated, and uncomfortable after using this product. This is to to take account my extremely reactive skin type. However, I laud its cleansing abilities and would recommend this to people with normal skin who are looking for a convenient product to remove their makeup, or simply to just refresh their faces with.

No comments:

Post a Comment