Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion is one of the most popular eyeshadow bases known to man.
This mini tube came along with my order of Urban Decay's NAKED eyeshadow palette. It contains a measly amount of primer. I have to literally dig in and scoop at an angle to get enough of the product out.
The slanted applicator is made of fuzzy sponge material.
It is a light flesh tone that disappears invisibly onto the eyelids upon blending. I have actually bought a regular-sized version of this primer before and disliked it. I couldn't help but try this one out again since it was already came together with the eyeshadow palette. I didn't find much help from it in terms of extending the staying power of other eye makeup products. The 24/7 Eye Pencil in Stash (reviewed here) still smudged on me with this primer on. Since it goes on transparent, it wasn't able to even out lid color. It didn't make other eyeshadows pop out or apply more vividly either unlike Lunasol's Eyelid Base. Honestly, I just don't get the hype coming from this product. It could be that UD's Primer Potion serves a different criteria altogether than what I look for in an eye base -- which is one that evens out lid imperfections, intensifies eye makeup, and prolonging their staying power at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment