Back in high school when my skin entered its preliminary oil breakthrough, I got some Gatsby Oil Clear Sheets to help me through the process. I remember being amazed at how this thin rubbery paper was able to take off all oil on my face with a few swiping motions. I've tried other brands such as Clean & Clear and Muji (sucked) and I'm convinced this Gatsby remains one of the best paper oil absorbers in the market.
For years, the sheets came in blue films. It was fine seeing it turn dark blue with my facial oil, but after using this black film, I honestly think a blackened oil film looks more hygienic than a dark blue one. It's amazing how the Japanese improve on these details.
Out of its plastic case, the sheets are housed in a simple, discreet cardboard which quite fits my bill for oil absorber sheets.
First opening. Japanese instructions for those who like it.
The magic adhesive for picking up sheets, made classic by Gatsby.
Ready to paste.
Got one!
Product information and instructions.
I've been using this product for years; in fact, it is probably one of the first cosmetic items I've used second to lip balm and yet I never knew that these papers contain mineral oil, polypropylene, and a host of other chemicals. Amazing. Well, whatever works.
The back of it. Love the lone recycle icon on the lower right. This is one product I would buy over and over again (so long as I've got the oilies) for the simple fact that it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment