This Peach & Pomegranate Fruit Garden Hand Lotion also comes in Mango & Orange. I prefer the tangy sweet scent of Peach & Pomegranate compared to the somewhat cloying fragrance of the other variant.
It comes in a 70ml tube with a pink screw-cap cover. The tube is smooth and the sticker features two fruits with colorful flower designs.
The pale pink lotion has a light cream texture that sinks on the skin in a minute or two. There is a slightly sticky after-feel even though the product description says otherwise, but I do not mind this as I use it primarily before bedtime.
The back of my hand is visibly more hydrated after applying this product. It does its job to moisturize, but it is not a deeply nourishing hand cream. My hands are softer and smoother in the morning but would return to their natural state in the middle of a working day. Those who do not want to apply hand lotion every night are better off looking for a more intensive hand care product such as Sally Hansen Age Correct Retinol Hand Cream, which can treat the hands and leave it soft and smooth for around two days. Overall, I would say this is an average lotion that only supplements moisture retention on the hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment