On a CX flight back home with some change in my pocketbook, I found this collector's edition in shade 8 (similar to 1.5) on the in-flight magazine. It must be the best time to try it, I surmised. Here is an introduction from the website:
"The beauty secret of the world's top makeup artists and models, Touche Éclat is the original must-have for a radiant, flawless face.
Capture 8 hours of sleep with the click of a pen. With a few strategic strokes of this award-winning complexion highlighter—dark circles, fine lines and signs of fatigue virtually disappear. Powered by the radiance-boosting Luminocaptide Complex, skin is instantly illuminated, so you look rested and refreshed—even if you’ve been up for hours. Sleek and sophisticated, it discretely slips into a makeup bag for quick touch-ups anytime. It’s the one beauty essential no woman should ever be without."
YSL's trademark gold packaging is sheer opulence.
It takes 30 pushes of the black button at the bottom of the pen for the product to ooze out.
Shade 8.
Engraving.
The product is a creamy consistency that can be layered under or over makeup, with no creasing. It covers light undereye circles and managed to conceal slight redness around the mouth and cheek area. The finish is natural and I didn't experience any breakouts.
Profile.
Another.
The pamphlet.
It's true that it "revives the complexion's natural glow." The effect is an overall finished look with a slight luminosity that is very becoming.
Application and storage tips.
Ingredients list.
A closer look.
Labels.
I'm not sure how long the 2.5 ml pen will last me, but as of date it's been going strong for a couple of months. It's one of the friendliest base products I've used on my skin and in a very convenient and sanitary packaging at that. It comes in a dozen shades and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes a reliable, effective concealer and highlighter rolled into one.

No comments:
Post a Comment