The Marine-Bright Formula Moisturizer SPF 30 PA++ comes in a white box with holographic print. It gives off a modern, futuristic look -- spacey and Jetsons kinda theme.
I purchased this for use as a day moisturizer. I was trying my luck out with moisturizer and sunscreen in one.
There's something cheap-looking yet very attractive to the packaging. It must be the quality of the bottle that saves it. Nonetheless, it is fine to look at on the vanity table.
On-off. The lock mechanism is helpful and convenient for travel.
One pump produces a white pea-sized dollop. There is a fragrance to this concoction that is quite fresh and alluring.
Blended out.
Somehow, I think this is a good moisturizer for those with trouble-free skin. However, my current skin state seems to work better with serums. My attempted shortcut at hydration and sun protection with this product left my face a greasy mess. A couple of pumps wasn't enough to moisturize my face, while adding a few more left me oily throughout the day. But I must say this lasts a quite a while -- it's been five months and there is still a fourth of the product left by estimation. Now, I solely use this on the neck.
Ingredients list.


No comments:
Post a Comment