VMV Hypoallergenics is a local cosmetic brand known for its clean aesthetics and dermatological approach. I remember in the early 2000s when my sister would visit their clinic along Palanca. This brand is backed by real dermatologists. Last Christmas, I was glad to receive the Armada Face Cover 30 (thanks E).
Locally, VMV is quite well-known for their Armada sunblock line.
It comes in a tube form container with flip top cover.
A plus is it's fragrance-, PABA-, and preservative-free.
Just a repeat from the bottle.
As always, it's advised to avoid the sun between 10AM to 4PM, but in the heat of the summer, it's best to stay out of it earlier in the morning and later in the evening.
A study on ratings.
More description.
Here it is, a light cream consistency that spreads transparently.
This is a great sunblock in terms of sun protection and moisturization. My only problem with it is it's too oily for my combination skin. This would otherwise be perfect for those with normal and even better for dry skin. When I used it on the arms and legs in the early days of March on the beach when the sun was broiling, I must say the tan I got was minimal.
Parting reminders.





No comments:
Post a Comment