Kao's brand Biore evokes quality and comfort for me, it being around for a long time and is generally well-received by consumers. I chanced upon this attractively packaged eye and lip makeup remover in Hong Kong Mannings.
It's made in Japan, which always adds points in my book.
Description and instructions in Mandarin.
Above, in English.
The cleansing liquid is divided into three phases. There's definitely some oil included, but it doesn't apply uncomfortably on the eyes.
The pretty pink cap has smooth edges; it flip-opens and closes securely.
The body is "carved" to a few angles.
Here it is all mixed up. It turns into a milky white concoction.
It looks good enough to drink! Biore Makeup Remover for Eye & Lip cleans without stinging or burning. It is very gentle and lifts eye shadows easily. Stubborn mascara can also be removed with about two times the application. I would say this removes mascara a lot better than Kose Cosmeport's Softymo Super Point Makeup Remover. Overall, this is an effective and affordable point makeup remover.
One downside is that it gets used up easily, although I guess 130ml of product is already quite a lot.
I brought this too! It works quite well for me :)
ReplyDeleteHi Tiffany!
DeleteIt does its job on me too! Glad it works for you : )
Thanks for stopping by : )