I got the original formula which comes in an aquamarine can. While the packaging is not very attractive, I do like the retro design. I'm not sure how long Batiste has been around, but I read that it's a pioneer in dry shampoos.
The spray dispenses into a fine mist which coats the hair white temporarily. The particles "dry" the hair and absorb oil through the process. After a few brush strokes, the white formula disappears. My first whiff caught a sharp aroma that was mixed with the smell of cornstarch. Don't expect a sweet or fruity scent; it has that distinct "aerosol smell" found in most spray-on hair products. It is very tolerable.
When I found this in Tesco, only a few of its companions remained. It seemed to be a highly saleable product.
Overall, this product does what it promises. I have oily hair to begin with, and this helps keep my hair "matte" and cleaner-looking. It can definitely replace shampoo for one day. I didn't expect any irritation using this product. The spray can is practical and easy to use. I can't really fault it for anything. I think this is one of those useful products that one should have around at all times, just in case.
Where did you buy the shampoo? :)
ReplyDeleteHi Anonymous,
ReplyDeleteI got this at Tesco, but it is also found in most Boots stores in the UK.
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Your from philippines too?
ReplyDeleteis that available locally?
Hello Milna,
ReplyDeleteYes, I am! : )
From what I know, Batiste is not available locally. I have seen a couple of dry shampoos selling in the supermarkets recently, though (forgot the brand name).
Thanks for stopping by!