(Many) Thanks to Rowena of Cosmetic Candy, I discovered Origins' Quick, Hide! Long-wearing concealer.
Quick, Hide! concealer glides on creamily, and the finish is so smooth without any dryness or caking. It is seriously the best concealer I have tried. This says a lot about the product, as I can be quite picky with concealers. I found NARS, once my go-to concealer, too dry for my now not so youthful skin. Bobbi Brown (the two-tiered compact that comes with yellow powder), was too thick therefore settled into a cakey mess. I had the same problem with RMK concealer liquid pen. The RMK compact concealer, which I will do a separate review of, is unfortunately too dry for me to use as an under eye concealer.
It comes in a wand-type sponge tip applicator. Really, this feature makes it quick! Just dab dab on problem areas, and blend with fingers/brush. That's really just it. I think there are three shades available. I got this in 01 Light. It's the right color to camouflage my visible dark circles. It brightens the under eye area properly. It makes it look like skin having a good time. No strange white cast or yellowish puddle.
Creamy goodness. The coverage is not too thin that it covers nothing or too opaque that it looks fake. In short, everything about it is just right. This concealer is convenient, with a good range of shades to choose from, and offers outstanding finish. Added to that, it is formulated without many controversial ingredients.
Ingredients from the box:
No comments:
Post a Comment