Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Make-up Removing Mousse

Naruko is fast becoming a top brand on my list. It is amazing how they can spurn out quality products at such reasonable prices. I dare say Naruko skincare is comparable to department store brands that have been around for decades.
Naruko Narcissus Total Defense Make-up Removing Mousse comes in a foam pump type of bottle. The narcissus plant is also known as the daffodil. In Chinese traditional medicine, it is regarded for its cooling properties. Naruko markets the Narcissus line as an all-in-one anti-aging product that targets all kinds of skin. 
It is the first time for me to use this kind of foamy oil-based make-up remover. I've been weaned on Japanese cleansing oils, so using this fluffy, airy substance that smells so wonderful is such an enjoyable treat. It is also very convenient and not messy to use. I usually use 3 full pumps when I put on foundation and 2 full pumps when wearing only makeup base. The best thing about this is that it cleans really, really well while maintaining the skin's natural moisture. I didn't experience any dryness after using this mousse. I still follow up with the usual Free & Clear cleanser, but use a smaller amount because the Narcissus Mousse has already successfully removed much of the makeup, dirt, and grime that the day accumulated. 
I still can't get over the fact that it's foamy and oil-based, removes heavy makeup successfully, and priced reasonably. For HK$90 at 150ml, it is one of the best skincare buys I ever made.
Naruko also believes in being environmentally-conscious, so all of its outer packaging can be cut-out and serve another purpose. Above is the box of the Makeup Removing Mousse, ready to be as useful as the product it housed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment