M.A.C.'s Lightful Marine-Bright Formula Softening Lotion is meant to soften the skin as a pre-serum step, not as a usual toner for removing cleanser residue and/or tightening pores.
It comes in Lightful range's white box and silver holographic print. Rings of Austin Powers.
Psychedelic flaps.
Hello.
Safety seal.
It is recommended for day or night use, either poured straight to the palms or soaked in cotton.
A little bit of the clear light yellow liquid is enough for the entire face. It sets into a slightly sticky texture. It preps/moisturizes the skin very well. I recommend it to those with normal to dry skin types with no hypersensitivity issues. It doesn't lessen the redness on my cheeks, but it didn't give any breakouts either. I believe this is the skin-friendliest softener I've tried. It also doesn't contain alcohol (hurrah!). Overall, this makes an excellent softener to those looking for an extra hydration boost prior to applying serum or moisturizer.


No comments:
Post a Comment