Oh, Frédéric, how many dull hair days did I have to contend with as a sulky teen without your Full Volume shampoo? Fekkai introduced me to the world of specialty shampoos -- those that target certain results. Volume's yellow goo lifted my roots and infused bounce to every strand; not to mention the divine scent it imparted.
Now that the bottles are redesigned and reformulated, and curious about sleek straight hair, I pointed my claws to the Silky Straight Ironless series (thank you 二姐, for these).
Top view.
Product description.
Ingredients.
The shampoo gives moisture to hair, thus reducing some stray bits. But it does not give a straightening effect that one would expect from a flat iron. The conditioner can weigh fine hair down, as it is moisturizing. Otherwise, it is an excellent conditioner for normal to dry hair types. The scent of both formulas are of a soft chemical aroma commonly smelt in salons. Overall, fairly excellent hair products, but I'd tweak the label from 'Ironless' to 'Moisturizing.'


No comments:
Post a Comment