Why Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara is the best-selling mascara in the United States certainly got my attention, and it being sold at drugstore price, well, no doubt I scribbled it onto my shopping list.
It comes in a bright orange tube. The brush is made of synthetic bristles and is orange when still un-dipped into the tube.
Its accolades aren't misplaced. I think it gives the lashes an extra black hue and lengthens them unabashedly. Of course do not forget the curler pre-application. The smell is not very pleasant though -- it wafts of a chemical scent, which can be overlooked because it dissipates in a few seconds. The best part is I can build the intensity of the mascara by swiping/layering it across the lashes multiple times without it clumping. It still smudges on me after about eight hours, but I've not found a mascara that doesn't. Thumbs up for this orange blast of goodness.
Ingredients list.

No comments:
Post a Comment