It comes in a rose gold metallic box.
The glass bottle makes up most of the weight of the 60ml serum.
The applicator is a pipette type. One to two drops for short hair and three to four for long hair.
It's a leave-in type of hair product; it can be used on wet or dry hair. I usually massage it on the scalp after towel-drying hair. The milky white serum is watery and smells really good -- soft and invigorating at the same time. I especially like that it doesn't make my hair oily; no greasy residue or whatever. I don't see substantial improvements on my hair/scalp yet, but I do feel that some strands of hair are sprouting more than usual (and shinier and more robust at that). So far I have had no negative reactions from using this product. It's pretty much skin care for the scalp.
One bottle lasted me four months. I haven't encountered a product that works the way Initialiste is meant to do, but if you've got healthy hair to begin with, and are not too keen on hair products, for the price, I would say this can be a pass.
Ingredients.
Japanese side of it.



No comments:
Post a Comment