It was when I was running out of shampoo when I thought of replenishing with baby shampoo. I initially settled on Johnson's, my staple shampoo from younger days, when for some reason Nivea floated into my mind. So I ventured into unchartered territory, and settled on the Extra Mild Shampoo.
This shampoo contains a gentle formula for babies' sensitive scalps. It is also free of parabens, alcohol, soap, and colorants. I am not so sure about the last claim, as the shampoo itself is clearly transparent. The yellow you see is the container's color. The product has a powdery scent that I do not find appealing. One big plus about this shampoo is that sodium laureth sulfate is near the bottom of the list.
The cap has soft corners all around. The baby blue color is very comforting.
It opens up to reveal the dispenser,
This shampoo lathers so poorly that the few bubbles it produces don't really count as lather at all. However, the rather small quantities of sodium laureth sulfate make this shampoo very mild and easy on the hair. Even if it doesn't lather well, it cleans the hair properly. Another thing I noticed is that it made my hair soft and shiny, something I rarely experience with shampoos. Aside from the unappealing scent (which is a subjective matter, actually), I think this is one of the best shampoos I've used. For those who don't mind fuss-free shampoos, this product will not disappoint.
Where did you get this? I've been looking everywhere for Nivea Baby Shampoo. I live in Canada. Nivea's website doesn't show any baby products.
ReplyDeleteHello,
DeleteI got it at our local supermarket. Perhaps you can try eBay?
Thanks for stopping by!