Tuesday, August 20, 2013

VMV Hypoallergenics Red Better Deeply Soothing Cleansing Cream

I am greeting with good cheer VMV's latest Red Better line. How lovely for them to formulate products especially for treating the less-than-appealing crimson state of our faces. Make way for VMV's Red Better Deeply Soothing Cleansing Cream -- an ultra-mild cleanser that is friendly to the most troublesome of epidermises. 
It comes in VMV's typical white box. May I say am I so glad the brand changed their packaging's design?
The tube is made of soft, pliable material. One earns VMV points for returning boxes and empty containers. 
It contains a host of soothing ingredients. 
Inside. 
The cleanser is rich, creamy, and extremely smooth -- not far from vanilla milkshake. It doesn't give much lather, but that is the case for most gentle cleansers. I like that it doesn't make my skin dry/feel too tight. I do tend to use more product than a foaming cleanser, but it otherwise leaves the skin calm and clean. Please note that I use this as the second step in double-cleansing. If I were to skip my makeup remover, I would probably wash my face twice with this product for a totally clean face. 
Ingredients above. VMV, I noticed, uses coconut oil in most of its products. This cleanser hasn't caused me any breakouts or irritation. 
It is recommended to be used together with the other Red Better products. 
Some skin care advice. 
The light-brown print is soy-based. 
Glue-free box is a clever idea. 
Overall, it is an effective cleanser for people prone to redness and hypersensitivity. I am on my second tube and would continue purchasing for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment