Running out of makeup remover, I sought out VMV again.
It was a choice between water- or oil-based. In the end, I opted for the Gentle & Softening Makeup Removing Oil.
It comes in a very simple white box with the description found on top and at the back.
I initially thought it can be used as a cleansing oil, but spread all over the face with my bare hands, it was difficult to wash off the oily residue.
In the end, I found the best method was as instructed, to apply it using a cotton ball/pad.
Even then, it can be quite oily and I wipe it off with tissue before washing the face with the Red Better Deeply Soothing Cleansing Cream.
It lifts off the day's dirt and grime when I don't wear makeup, which is most days; and when I do, it does a good job at thoroughly removing it.
Above, the ingredients list.
I'd probably look for a less oilier formulation for my next makeup remover. But for those who aren't bothered, this is a very effective, gentle makeup remover for the face. It didn't cause me any skin trouble in the form of breakouts.
Do visit their website for a host of other products.
Use within 12 months of opening.




No comments:
Post a Comment