Tuesday, August 20, 2013

VMV Hypoallergenics Skin Savvy SPF 60

I'm probably flooding the blog with VMV's now, but just so to get it over with, here is the Skin Savvy SPF 60 indoor-outdoor protective perfector in the new 12ml packaging. 
 Again, in a glue-free box. 
Peek-a-boo!
This is the VMV Armada 60 in a tinted form. 
Creamy, reflective liquid. 
Medium to full coverage indeed. 
Warm-1 corresponds the best to my skin tone. The formula is quite thick for my skin type. While it covers blemishes well, it can sink into the pores at the end of the day. I like that I do not have to apply a separate sunscreen as I am very sure this protects me well from the dreaded rays. It also doesn't smell of sunscreen. For normal to dry skin types, this is a great tinted sunscreen -- on the foundation spectrum, not a tinted moisturizer do note. 
This is probably a great tag-along to the beach or outdoor excursions. The 12ml pump bottle is handy too, and quite practical as it is a product I wouldn't typically use the whole year round.
An introduction to VMV. 
Some skin care warning.
Ingredients list above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment