Thursday, March 7, 2013

Aknicare Lotion

At the doctor's clinic one day, I found myself sitting in front of my dermatologist and she saw a mass of breakouts on my chin. She just came back from Spain and would have me try a new product -- Aknicare Lotion.
The font looks like Greek hieroglyphics to me -- clinical with a twist. May I say, it is a Greek brand, although this pimple killer is made in Italy. 
It comes in a 25ml glass bottle. I haven't encountered this type of liquid pimple medication before, except maybe clindamycin, but that is another genre.
It comes with a plastic stopper to keep the liquid from spilling. The product can be used by replacing the stopper with the porous net it comes with.
Using the net/mesh, apply directly to breakouts or pimply areas. 
Beware, this yellowish concoction smells strongly of alcohol. In fact, a huge part of it is made of that. Do note the flammable diagram. 
Overall, this requires continuous use for effective results. I agree that it works primarily for large areas of breakouts, rather than the occasional spot (for that, Klenzit is still my bet). With about a week of nightly application, it can decrease those big pimples that are hiding under the skin waiting to surface (you can feel it) and remove them thoroughly. The solution does burn my skin a little, leaving red patches, but they are nothing that a few days of healing can't take care of. This unique lotion is quite effective and I would recommend it for people who would like a quick and sure fix for those monster pimples that sometimes decide to pop out of a large surface area.
Introduction to Aknicare. 
More info and ingredients. 
The brochure provides a comprehensive explanation on the brand's product's contents. It seems to be geared toward medical practitioners in particular. 
Ingredients list. 
Last hurrah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment