Ipsa -- my first exposure to Japanese skincare. It will always have a special place in my memory bank. Time and again, I revisit its counter in Sogo Causeway Bay, where I had my first taste of Time Reset. Ipsa fans, you know what I'm talking about. On second thought, the very first products were Cleansing Clear Foam EX and Metabolizers in the now defunct Seibu (in Windsor House).
So last year, in my quest to quell the rebellion of my facial skin, I found myself looking at Ipsa's sensitive care line. The Cleansing Sensitive Creamy Mousse is relatively new. It wasn't part of the original product lineup.
It comes in a sturdy, plastic self-foaming bottle. I adore the simple color blocking. It captures the brand's image and the line's purpose perfectly.
Product description above. It is additive-, fragrance-, colorant-free. Music to me! The cleanser in foam form would be less irritating to sensitive skin. With three pumps per use at night, it did cleanse my face thoroughly. In the morning, when there is less dirt to remove, one or two sufficed. Overall, this is a good, basic cleanser for sensitive skin -- no irritations, but just a tad drying. I have tried filling up the bottle with Muji's Cleansing Foam (Mousse) for sensitive skin, and found that to give a more balanced result, although the foam produced is rougher in comparison to the very smooth foam of Cleansing Sensitive Creamy Mousse. The bottle can be kept for future use, as the self-foaming mechanism of the pump is a good investment if you prefer foamy cleansers. This cleanser was easy to use up -- about 5 weeks and it was goodbye. Gone too quick for the price tag, but nonetheless a pleasant experience.
Here is the Japanese take, for those lucky to understand kanji/hiragana, etc.
The back label.


thanks! will head to sogo to take a look at them!
ReplyDeleteHello Anonymous,
DeleteYou're welcome! Thanks for stopping by : )