In recognizable Clarins' packaging.
Product description.
Jacques, yet again.
Cream mask in a tube.
The SA did say the mask is safe to spread over the eye area, and so far I had no reactions doing so. It is supposed to be left for 5 to 10 minutes, and removed with a toner. I wash it off with water instead. My ideal time with this mask is 5 minutes, any more than that will cause my face to react -- not exactly sure why. When I do follow the 5-minute constraint, I am left with soft supple skin. It is worth noting that I use this after I wash with the Clarisonic Mia; I use both products once a week. The hole is small enough so the product is easy to control. The cream smells like the rest of the HyraQuench range -- a fresh, plant-based fragrance.
Creamy white product. Overall, this mask provides basic moisturizing properties; I would probably not repurchase because it does not provide other benefits for me, and it being a tricky business not being able to leave it on for too long without a reaction.
Pamphlet.
Products under the HydraQuench line.
Inspiration from nature.
Ingredients list.



No comments:
Post a Comment