Who knew those rolls of film can turn to skincare? Leave it to the Japanese to innovate. Fujifilm's latest spin-off -- Astalift skincare -- has been a best-seller in Japan since it launched over two years ago.
Astalift's star product is the Jelly Aquarysta, a jelly type essence-moisturizer. But I will start with the night cream, since that is the first product I dipped into. Astalift Regenerating Night Cream comes in red packaging with embossed gold letterings. The gradation touch of red to gold is very elegant and is a Japanese feature indeed.
Hello, shiny red cap.
A lot of mirroring gives it a playful, futuristic look. It is fun and curious to work with each time.
It comes in a small compact 30g jar but it packs a punch.
The light yellow cream is very rich -- a pea-sized amount will suffice. Truly, this lives up to its name of regeneration. It really does give the face a softer appearance and a more youthful glow in the morning. However, it is too rich for my combination skin in this tropical weather. It leaves an irritating film of grease. I wouldn't find this to be a problem for dryer skin-types or habitats of cold climates. If I had 10 thumbs, I would give it 10 for efficacy, not to mention longevity. This lasted me close to five months, a feat as far as 30g's go.
Almost forgot -- the cover and spatula it comes with.
Pamphlet.
Product description.
More.
Ingredients list.


No comments:
Post a Comment