Sunday, December 23, 2012

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate

Fujifilm's breakthrough product, Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate is an anti-aging product containing ceramides, collagen, and peptides for a smoother, firmer, more luminous complexion. 
It features the same packaging as the Regenerating Night Cream
I got the tiny 15g jar. It also comes in 40g. 
In its full outfit with cap on.  
Glorious red gelatin. It wiggles; it doesn't fall off upside down. Scoop it out and it returns to its original shape on its own
The see-through jelly is quite mesmerizing. I feel like I am staring into an aquatic sanctuary with the red blob reflecting endlessly from the jar. 
Yellow jelly on the spatula (good enough to eat!)
Rubbed together, it turns into a serum/cream after all. (Palm reading, anyone?)
It dries down to a soft, matte finish. 
Applied once daily, I finished mine in less than four weeks. I see this more as an essence because of its light texture that is easily absorbed. Although it is a first in concept, I find the product can be used up quickly because of the gelatinous texture. In terms of performance it provided adequate moisture without causing any breakouts. I did not see any significant luminescence in my complexion, however, it did provide stellar effects in terms of balancing the moisture on my face. It is not a miracle product, but I do like the effects of Astalift's night cream more than this, may I say, overhyped Jelly Aquarysta. 
Introduction to Astalift skincare.
Purifying step. 
Renewal. 
Regeneration.
The back. 
Ingredients list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment