Lunasol's Nature Color Eyes was first released on spring 2010. Lunasol fiend that I am, I couldn't help but get at least one palette. 03 Nature Brown is my favorite Lunasol palette so far.
Nature Color Eyes' texture is softer (but not really buttery) compared to Blooming Eyes. The wave patterns and "LUNASOL" imprint on the bottom row make the palette feel more special.
These shadows are shimmery except for the liner color. The yellow on the lower left row has a golden base to it but still retains its distinctive yellow character. Its complementary color, a bronze shimmer on the upper right row applies with a somewhat grayish undertone. The highlight on the upper left is almost nonexistent. I typically ignore liner colors in Lunasol palettes. I find they are not only hard but also smudge badly onto the lower lash line. One of the better alternatives is Lunasol's Noble Shade Liner.
Overall, this is a great neutral palette if you are into the soft, natural look. Nature Eyes 03 is not a bold palette. To be honest, I do not at all think Lunasol palettes are worth their cost anymore since two of the four colors always do not work for me. Of course, this is while judging the product purely on function. But if you are a sucker for packaging and labels (like me), Lunasol always delivers on those points.
No comments:
Post a Comment