Jill Stuart Beauty is so attractive because its designs epitomize the bureau of the happily-ever-after princess. Kose knows that reality + tiny bit of fantasy = beautiful sales figures.
I always looked at Jill Stuart with a wary eye because of that. I was very much skeptical whether this brand had enough substance beneath its intricacy. On a trip to Taiwan (incidentally the cheapest place to purchase Jill Stuart beauty items), I was lured to the counter. After trying to look with some detachment, I finally settled on their famed Jelly Eye Color N (and loose powder, which I have just finished).
There's no arguing with the packaging. It is the most gorgeous eyeshadow cover I ever laid eyes on. The pot has a scallop rim running all around it.
06 Berry Sparkle looks pink in the jar, but it applies as a cross between pink and violet. The texture is amazing: like cold jello. I can literally feel the product bouncing softly each time I dip my finger into the pot. It is neither solid nor understated like Shiseido's Hydro-Powders. Steer clear if you hate sparkle, because Jelly Eye shines,shimmers, and glitters like fireworks.
I usually use it on top of powder eyeshadows to intensify colors. Many times I have paired it with Lunasol Blooming Eyes in 03 Purple Gradation. This product does not travel around the face. It stays put nicely. Overall, I love the product.
Here, the ingredient list:
More Japanese details:
No comments:
Post a Comment