Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bioderma Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel

Bioderma Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel is a cleanser from the Sebium line formulated for combination or oily skin. This cleanser was the promotional freebie given when I purchased three Bioderma Sensibio items, which I reviewed in previews posts.
The blue cleanser has a liquid-gel texture, leaning more on liquid. The Bioderma website describes this cleanser as:
"• Formulated with non-irritant substances, Sébium Foaming gel cleanses gently.

Sébium Foaming gel reduces sebum secretion and purifies the epidermis thanks to the Fluidactiv® sebum-correcting complex. It also regulates sebum quality.

Its soap-free, washing base guarantees good cutaneous and ocular tolerance.

Sébium Foaming gel is non-comedogenic."
It doesn't foam up very much, and leaves the slightest feeling of leftover cleanser film on the skin. Oddly enough, it didn't cause my skin any breakouts.
It is gentle on the skin, did not sting my eyes, nor cause any irritation.
Although it makes a good cleanser, I don't think I'd repurchase because I prefer a thoroughly clean feel after washing the face. That aside, this cleanser lasts a long way; the 200ml bottle lasted close to three months with two pumps used each day (one for morning and another for evening). I do think this cleanser is worth trying for those with oily and combination skin.
The ingredients list above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment