Sunday, July 1, 2012

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo

It has been over two months since I started using Organix's Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo (thank you 大 姐), and would have to differ from Makeupalley's low rating on this.
This was purchased in Australia by my sister, however the brand is locally available in SM Watsons and Landmark. Organix's hair and body care range is quite extensive -- offering different variants of shampoos, conditioners, serums, etc. Its products don't contain SLS (sodium laureth sulfate) and they also emphasize their eco-friendly packaging. The plastic of their container feels softer compared to other brands; it is more of a squeezable type of plastic.
The opening. The shampoo has a light buttery yellow shade and smells slightly sweet.
Many reviews state this shampoo made their hair dry, but not in my case. My towel-dried hair feels soft and looks shiny after this shampoo. I also like the fact that this lathers really well, as opposed to many SLS-free shampoos I've encountered. Most importantly, it left my hair feeling really clean without drying it out. The simple ingredient list is another plus, aside from the affordable price tag for an organic brand. I wouldn't mind exploring more of the other ranges from this brand in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment