Naruko's Narcissus Total Defense AA (Amino Acid) Foaming Wash was part of my Naruko set of purchases from last spring. Here are my thoughts on this cleanser after about three months of use.
It comes in a simple box with violet lettering (the Narcissus' line color assignment).
The Narcissus line is meant for all skin types.
The tube is a hefty 120ml.
The foaming wash emphasizes on "gentle and non-irritating" points.
Usage instructions in Mandarin: The product is for washing the face, cleaning the skin, and cleaning pores. Squeeze 1~2 cm of product (dry skin 1 cm) on hands, add water to foam up and gently massage onto entire face; wash off with water. Product life: 2 years.
It came sealed properly. I appreciate it when skincare companies do this.
The transparent cap is a nice touch.
Here is the product -- looking more like a mousse/whipped cream. Should I eat it? There isn't much to say except that the texture is a novelty compared to creamier types the market is bombarded with. I only use it in the morning as it's too mild to remove a whole day's accumulation of sweat and grime. I doesn't lather into blissful bubbles either. I wouldn't say this is gentle; in fact it kind of irritates my skin, making it redder and rougher than usual. Mind that there are really excellent face washes out there (Ipsa comes to mind) which leave skin soft and supple. Not this one. For the price though, the quality is reasonable. Perhaps it is best for those with no issues of hypersensitivity and who don't need to wash their faces squeaky clean (who doesn't these days? maybe if you live in paradise with not much pollution?). Overall, not one of Naruko's best products.
Same usage instructions.
Ingredients list.
In typical Naruko fashion, box recycling/origami instructions are included.
Follow the instructions and . . .
Here you go: a pen stand.
I'm using this in the office now. Quite handy.
No comments:
Post a Comment