Japanese face washes are some of the best -- be it oil or milky cleansers, but most especially foaming face washes, in my experience. Juju Aquamoist Moisture Washing Foam follows the famous Juju Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Essence in the Aquamoist series as a foaming face wash that cleans thoroughly while maintaining skin's moisture.
It comes in a squeeze tube with a flip top cap.
The product comes out white and somewhat pasty. It lathers quite well; you'll feel the bubbles and foam if you like that kind of cleansing feeling.
I found this to be a good cleanser in cold climates, where I initially tested it. However, in hot Manila weather this cleanser somehow wasn't able to clean my face thoroughly, as if leaving a veil of film that cannot be washed off. I didn't encounter this problem back in colder climes.
Overall -- a basic cleanser that does not strip skin too dry, but may not clean thoroughly depending on climate and environmental exposure. Not a rebuy for moi.
No comments:
Post a Comment