I've seen the big version of this product sold in Sasa and just couldn't get myself to buy because I know I wouldn't be able to finish it; when I saw this mini tube in Boots I thought it was the perfect size to try.
The product is released with a "push-down" button.
The spray nozzle is without cover.
Some description.
Ingredients list. Alcohol tops it. (Eek!)
I am very glad with this handy 75ml can. I've only used it once for a party and I think this is the perfect size to get if you're using hairsprays only for special occasions.
The finish is definitely natural; in fact I had to spray this product lots of times to get it to "hold" my hair style. I would say Extra Strength is a bit misleading to describe this product's capacity. If you prefer quick action from your hairspray, this product is not it. But for mild hold and natural waves, this product is just fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment